FRA - Focused Repayment Assistance
HV - HyperVerse
Delegate Model subscribers will be given a number of FRA accounts, depending on the model.
Apex, Nexus and Quantum Delegates will be given 200, 50 and 10 FRA accounts respectively.
- FRA can be acquired through Delegate Model subscription. Different Delegate Models will be credited a number of FRA accounts, ranging from 10 to 200.
- Non Delegate Model subscribers may request an FRA account from their uplines who have subscribed to a Delegate Model, or from any Satoshi AI Delegate.
Step 1: Delegate Model subscription
Step 2: FRA allocation and registration
Step 3: HV pending rewards consolidation
Step 4: 1:1 conversion
Step 5: FRA ‘Assistance Pack’ subscription
Step 6: 1.5x pending release
Rules and Regulations
- FRA recipients must register to a Satoshi AI account in order to consolidate the pending rewards into the FRA account.
- For safety and security purposes, both Delegate and FRA recipients must agree to the user agreement before distributing/receiving the FRA account when the FRA program launches.
- FRA recipient registration does not affect the integrity of the structure; unless the user subscribes to a Nexus or Apex Delegate Model and requests for an upline change and has been approved.
Pending Reward Consolidation
- FRA recipients will have their pending rewards from the HV consolidated with a 1:1 conversion (1 HU:1 USDT). All pending rewards from multiple HV accounts of the same email address will be consolidated as a whole.
- Assets apart from pending rewards are not eligible for the FRA program. Upon pending reward consolidation, all packages from HV will be considered completed.
- Pending rewards from each HV account can only be consolidated once. Pending rewards generated after the consolidation will not be eligible for the FRA program.
- Pending rewards in the FRA account cannot be topped up or transferred.
- FRA recipients may subscribe to an Assistance Pack using the pending rewards consolidated in the FRA account. Subsequently, the Assistance Pack has a 1.5x pending release.
- Assistance Pack comes with 3 varieties: Pack A, Pack B and Pack C.
- Daily Reward and Market Rewards will charge up the Assistance Pack. The Market Reward functions as a supplementary bonus accelerator and does NOT carry a mandatory requirement. It serves as a catalyst, akin to a 'Speed Booster,' facilitating an expedited release of rewards within the pack.
- Prior to reaching the pack value, the daily release rate is capped at 0.2%. However, once the Assistance Pack is fully charged to its pack value, the daily release rate will increase to 0.6%.
- FRA recipients can only subscribe to Pack A for the initial subscription. Once Pack A is completed, FRA recipients have the option to choose between Pack B or Pack C based on their individual needs.
- FRA recipients have the option to withdraw the Daily Reward based on the achieved milestone. Alternatively, they may choose to accumulate and withdraw the rewards upon reaching the 100% milestone of the pack value.
- When achieving 100% of the pack value, the daily reward will go up to 0.6%. Users can withdraw at any time without milestone criterion.
- At the same time, users can subscribe to Pack B or Pack C, while Pack A is running on Daily Reward on the remaining pending release.
- Before the Assistance Pack reaches the 100% milestone, users can only have one Assistance Pack at a time.
- Incomplete Assistance Pack can be returned to the Delegate. Consequently, the FRA recipient can subscribe to another Assistance Pack; and the Delegate can reassign the incomplete Assistance Pack to another user who does not have an FRA account and Assistance Pack.
- Market Reward release sequence: Normal Package > Assistance Pack. For example, the user has an Assistance Pack and later subscribes to a Normal Package in Satoshi AI. The Market Reward distribution will be released to the Normal Package until the Normal Package is completed.
- Market Reward is similar to the Referral Reward and Community Reward from the HV, although Satoshi AI may differ.